The Bradleys Road Wastewater Transfer Pump Station was required for the new 200mm rising main connecting Ohoka to the existing Rangiora Waste Water Treatment Plant.
- Construction of new transfer building, inclusive of site preparatory works
- Supply, installation of effluent storage tanks and interconnecting pipework
- Supply, installation & commissioning of effluent pumps, motors, pipework and fittings
- Supply and installation of electrical and pump station controls and communications
- Supply and installation or all mechanical pipework, inclusive of underground drainage
- Supply and installation of Perimeter fencing, Asphalt yard areas
The above project was initially above budget expectations, however through a collaborative approach savings of approximately $100,000 were provided to the client. In addition the project was completed 1 month ahead of the required due date for completion.